Join us as our Manager for Customer Support and play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our customer support operations by overseeing and optimizing the support processes, managing a team of support engineers, and continuously improving the quality of our customer interactions.
The Support team at Cenosco owns a key responsibility in not only communicating with our customers, but also ensuring further communication in the company. This includes organising and structuring information in an understandable way so key stakeholders can utilize the gathered information to make informed key decisions.
You have a background in both support and software companies. You speak the lingo and understand the needs of the various stakeholders you work with. You enjoy ensuring your customers feel satisfied with both the services and the product while ensuring your peers receive all the information they need to do their jobs at the highest standard.
What you’ll do
- Lead, empower, and guide a team of Support Engineers on the performance and development of their hard skills and soft skills, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment
- Set performance goals, conduct regular performance reviews, and provide ongoing feedback and coaching to team members
- Co-define and monitor team OKR achievements on a regular basis
- Align and collaborate with other departments such as the Engineering team, Delivery team, and the Sales team
- Continuously improve organizational setup, processes, and workflows to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and implement strategies to streamline support operations, reduce response times, and enhance customer satisfaction
- Experience handling escalation processes with tier 1 B2B customers
- Reporting on key performance indicators to senior management
- Define, monitor and manage SLA compliance and performance
- Develop and deliver training programs for new and existing support agents, covering product knowledge, communication skills, and customer service techniques
Who are we looking for
- Preferred technical background in engineer or computer science
- Proven experience in customer support or service management, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Trained on ITIL and/or similar frameworks
- You are a hands-on leader who brings a positive mindset to the team and leads by example
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to handle escalated customer issues
- Experience in organizing and improving support operations
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Customer focused and goal-oriented
- Proactive, constructive, and forward-looking
- Team oriented
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit is available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
This is how our selection process looks like:
- Screening job applications
- 30-minute Teams call with HR department
- F2F or Teams call with Team Lead, Tech Lead and/or Project Manager
- Offer stage
This position requires fluency in English as well as the local language.
Please send your CV and application in English.
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.