Hybrid working from Den Haag, 2-3 days a week.
Competitive salary and benefits
Looking for a role where you can lead, innovate and be the heartbeat of the business?
Cenosco, a market leader in Integrity Management solutions is seeking a visionary HR Director to steer our people strategy into an exciting and ambitious future. Leading the HR team, you will work in a hybrid way from our impressive new offices with picturesque views of the North Sea in downtown Den Haag.
In the last 2 years, the company has successfully pivoted from Professional Services to a Product-driven software business and grown to a business of 150 people. Your key priority will be to lead and drive the change management agenda and be the invisible thread of the organisation.
You will have the autonomy to shape, drive and implement HR initiatives which champion our international employees and enable the company’s transition to a mid-sized enterprise.
Wondering what you will do?
- Drive the change management agenda and be a true partner to the Business. Translating business goals into actionable HR strategies that drive organisational transformation.
- Lead and coach an international team of 3 (based in Pula and Zagreb). Setting objectives which foster a culture where people are empowered to thrive and be on a journey of continuous growth and improvement.
- Oversee the global HR budget and design initiatives to enhance skills and growth among the leadership and broader teams.
- You will build a h3 HR function by driving excellence in : organisational development, compensation and benefits, recruitment, talent development, succession planning, employer branding, diversity, well being and inclusion.
Could this be you?
- 10+ years HR experience with a good track record of leadership positions.
- You have lead organisational change initiatives in a company transitioning from scale up to mid-sized enterprise. If you have done this inside of a software company, even better.
- Your strategic and pragmatic. You naturally roll up your sleeves to make the change happen.
- You bring a spark and infectious energy. A remarkable talent for inspiring, influencing and collaborating with diverse, remote teams and leadership that adds a vibrancy to the workplace.
- Value driven : You embody Cenosco’s values of playing as a team, behaving innovatively, acting with integrity, owning and delivering.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, with an understanding of Dutch labour laws.
Interested to learn how you can be the driving force of change at Cenosco? You can reach in the following ways :
- Send an email with a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR Simply click ‘apply’
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.