Are you a persuasive communicator with an unyielding drive to succeed? Do you possess a talent for uncovering new business opportunities and building h3 relationships? If you’re passionate about sales, a master of cold outreach, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative (SDR) in APAC (Asia Pacific) region to join our marketing dream team and work with lead generation, identify and qualifying leads and supporting the sales department on closing deals.
What you’ll do
- Research and map prospective new accounts for strategic outreach.
- Cold call and email prospective customers.
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Partner with domain experts to generate and qualify leads.
- Have specific daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline metrics to help achieve sales goals.
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area.
What we’re looking for
- College Degree required.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales Development role.
- Enthusiasm and proactiveness are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry.
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home).
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses).
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long.
- Top-notch offices and equipment.
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities.
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for.
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.