Join us as our Service Delivery Director and take on a pivotal role in our scaling journey. This position offers an opportunity to take full ownership over the Support & Delivery organisation consisting of team leads and operational staff across three locations in the Netherlands and Croatia. You will drive change to meet current and future needs of our customers as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. The aim of the role is to ensure our products are adopted and customers are happy users in conjunction with supporting the license sale.
It is your responsibility to structure and organise the department consisting currently around 40 motivated and highly dedicated individuals and managed by 3 team leaders to meet the scaling needs of the organisation as a whole. In this role you will be close to our customers and collaborate with departments such as sales and software engineering and with that, people leadership and stakeholder management is a core skill you will need.
If you have a background in leading multi-disciplinary professional services teams and ideally have experience working with B2B SaaS products that are aimed at large scale corporations, we invite you to join us. Your contributions will directly shape our company’s growth and direction, allowing you to make a direct impact and be part of our exciting journey.
Being a crucial leader of the company, you will be a natural member of the company leadership team driving the overall performance of the organisation in close collaboration with other leadership team members. You will be reporting to the CEO.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Take leadership and ownership over the Support and Delivery organisation
- Drive change in the teams to support achieving the company strategy
- Organize the teams to outperform general SaaS market service level standards
- Lead leaders, your direct reports run a team of their own
- Together with your teams set clear vision and goals that are grounded in KPIs and OKRs
- Ensure a solid communication framework is setup and improved upon to collaborate with your stakeholders so you can maintain h3 relationships with other customers
- Track, analyse and act on customers feedback and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure your department maintains its scalability both through managing your tool stack well and through efficient organisation with clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities set in your teams
- Create a product oriented SaaS delivery organisation
- Ensure projects are delivered within agreed quality, timeline and budgets
- Drive billability and margin improvements
- Drive high customer satisfaction i.e. CSAT, NPS, etc.
- Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- A suitable candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership position in a similar role
- Proven track record in leading a Delivery organisation for an enterprise SaaS company
- A commercial mindset to generate leads and the ability to close consultancy projects with a deep understanding of software consultancy including scoping, requirement gathering, implementation and delivery
- Project management experience in managing multiple consultancy projects at the same time and ensuring timely delivery within budgets
- Financial acumen in terms of understanding of financial aspects related to consultancy projects, including pricing, budgeting and profitability analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- English as business language, other languages are a plus
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organisational skills
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- 24 days of holidays
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit is available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.