A two-day tool training
A two-day SIFpro training for safety professional engineers is focused on efficient utilization of the tool together with recommended engineering practices for the application of safety instrumented functions being fully compliant with IEC 61508/61511.
- How to find your way in the SIFpro software
- How to do a SIFpro assessment
- How to build up a SIFpro design
- How to optimize test intervals
- Getting your data out of SIFpro via dashboarding, reports and export
Book this IMS SIFpro TRAINING
The main objective of this training is to give engineers, professionals, and specialists involved in safety instrumented systems the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of functional safety and the requirements of the functional safety standard IEC 61511 in reference to the IEC 61508 standard.
Ready to learn SIFpro?
If you’d like to try SIFpro for you need more information about the product, let us know.