Although we maintain our website with the utmost care, Cenosco B.V., Cenosco Custom B.V. and Cenosco Products B.V. cannot guarantee that all the information is correct, up-to-date and complete.
No rights can be derived from the provided information. Cenosco B.V., Cenosco Custom B.V. and Cenosco Products B.V. are not liable for any loss that could arise from the use of (the information on) this website. The aforementioned also applies to websites or media which are referred to by means of hyperlinks or otherwise.
The Policy defines the following subjects:
- the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us; and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information
Cenosco will only use your Personal Information (defined below) for the purpose that it is provided to us (the “Purpose”). Cenosco does not sell Personal Information to any third party.
This Policy applies to information we collect: through our website (cenosco.com), an e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and us; through information and submissions that you provide to us, both online and offline; and when you interact with us through third-party websites and services (e.g., social networking providers) (collectively, the “Services”).
Note: If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
What information we collect
Cenosco might collect the following types of information from you when you use our Services:
- Information that personally identifies or is identifiable to you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier through which you may be contacted online or offline or any other information which can be directly or indirectly attributed to you;
- Information that is aggregate, de-identified or otherwise not capable of revealing your identity (“Other Information”). Other Information may include details about your company, industry, browser, internet connection, operating system, device and behavior on the Services (e.g., clicks, time viewing a page, domain names and paths on which you use the Services) to the extent that this information is not or cannot be linked to you.
Note: Cenosco does not collect any sensitive data (e.g., health or sex life information; racial or ethnic origin except in certain instances when a job applicant chooses to self-identify; political opinions or religious/philosophical beliefs; trade-union membership).
What methods we use to collect information
Below you can find information on how we collect information from you when you use our Services. You directly provide it to us. Some ways in which you do this are:
- Report a problem to us;
- Correspond with us;
- Post information through our Suppliers (e.g. Indeed job search).
You indirectly provide it to us. The primary way that this occurs is through automatic data collection technologies that collect statistical (non-personal) information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns to provide details about:
- Traffic data;
- Location and IP address;
- Communication data;
- Operating System;
How to reject cookies
What we do with your information
Cenosco will only use and disclose your Personal Information for the purpose for which you have provided it to us as determined at the time of collection or through your subsequent consent, including:
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- Managing our business operations (e.g., customer relationship management (CRM) system, opt-in marketing database, customer service and support system);
- Performing and enforcing agreements;
- Our own corporate transactions and reorganizations;
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide the Personal Information; and
Cenosco will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed based on the purpose for which you have authorized us to use it.
Where we store your information
Cenosco may send Personal Information to affiliates, vendors and other sub-processors as necessary for the Purposes. Personal Information may be processed in a country outside the country in which it is collected, including the United States, European Economic Area, the European Union, and Eurasian Economic Union. Cenosco uses the following third-party processors:
- ZenDesk and YouTrack (for technical support tracking Purposes);
- Indeed, MojPosao and Talentlift (for job applicant Purposes), and;
- Pipedrive, HubSpot (for sales & marketing Purposes).
Processors will only process the data as instructed by Cenosco and are not allowed to process the data any further than necessary for the Purpose for which it was collected. In the event of any transfer outside of the European Economic Area/EU, such transfers take place in accordance with applicable European Union data protection rules under security conditions enabling the protection of the Personal Information.
What we do with Do Not Track Signals
We do not track you over time and across third-party websites. Therefore, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
How we limit use and disclosure of your information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
To resolve any issues, you can contact third parties directly or you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on its website.
How long we keep your information
We do not store personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained. We keep customer data for 5 years after they have terminated the agreement. In addition, we do not store lead data for longer than 3 years.
How to access, correct, and object to the processing of your information
Cenosco aims to keep Personal Information accurate and up to date. You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com together with a proof of your identity to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. In addition, you have the right to oppose to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
Note: We may not accommodate a request to change information if we are unable to verify your identity or the change would violate any applicable law or regulation.
Children under the age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Changes to the Policy
It is our policy to post any changes we make to the Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat Personal Information, we will notify you by e-mail of the amended Policy.
Cenosco welcomes the GDPR as an important step forward in streamlining data protection requirements across the EU and as an opportunity to deepen our commitment to data protection. More information regarding the GDPR compliance can be found here.
All services from Cenosco are subject to the general conditions of ICT Office, as filed on June 3, 2003 at the Office of the District Court in The Hague. These conditions can be downloaded below.