Who can benefit from this program?
The aim of this training is for you, the IMS user, to learn how to create Dynamic Forms and use them.
What you will learn…
- Describe what Dynamic Forms are and what they are used for.
- List the available Dynamic Forms and use the main screen.
- Create and define new Dynamic Forms.
- Define Logic and Conditions for Dynamic Forms.
- Use Dynamic Form Checklists to collect data.
- Review the collected data.
- Export and Import Dynamic Form data.
Interested in this training?
Reach out to your account manager or fill out the form below.