Who can benefit from this program?
Planner (For example, Inspector Coordinator, Planner, Dispatcher) and Field Worker / Discipline Inspector (Field Inspector, Plant Inspector, NDT Inspector, Pressure Equipment Inspector, Coating Inspector)
What you will learn…
- Navigating IMS
- The IMS Hierarchy
- Schedules (and Next Inspection Dates)
- Equipment Condition Histories
- Circuits Basics
- Basic Circuit concepts
- Using Measurement Sets
- Additional IMS features
- User Settings and Feedback
- Batch Import and Export functionality
- Awareness: IMS Settings (and User Roles), Reporting, Dashboards and Queries, Change & Deferrals, 3D & 2D Visualizations, CMMS Interfacing
Interested in this training?
Reach out to your account manager or fill out the form below.