We are searching for an enthusiastic Student Marketing Assistant to join our marketing dream team and help drive our brand’s success through creativity, innovation, and dedication. This role will get you involved in a variety of projects, carrying out different tasks for different marketing specifications. You will learn more about Content Marketing, Digital Marketing and Product Marketing. If you’re looking for your start in the world of marketing, this opportunity is what you are looking for!
Please send your CV and application in English.
What we’re looking for
· Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and develop yourself
· Resilience, out-of-the-box thinking, and proactiveness are a must
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Preferred experience with social media such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
· Preferred experience with design tools such as Canva or the Adobe Suite
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What you’ll do
- Assist with website maintenance tasks, such as updating content, images, and ensuring consistent branding.
- Create engaging and compelling content for social media platforms, including posts, graphics, videos, and stories, tailored to the target audience and platform requirements.
- Help produce and edit proposals, presentations, and reports to convey information clearly and professionally, using visual elements and multimedia to enhance engagement.
- Create and distribute training certificate emails to our clients.
- Assist in maintaining our database records clean and organized.
- Engage in in-depth research on various marketing-related topics to support data-driven strategies and decision-making processes.
- Maintain a centralized event calendar that includes event dates, locations, and key details.
What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk, currently also working from home)
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (Birthday gift, Meal allowance, additional bonuses)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
- Top-notch offices and equipment
- Continuous improvement and learning opportunities
- Team activities, not the usual ones just to look nice on social media but what team members choose and ask for
The first thing you may be asking yourself is, what is Cenosco all about? We’re an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Software company. Essentially, this means that our solutions safeguard integrity, reliability, and instrumentation safety in asset-heavy industries. Companies operating in these industries come with complex operational ecosystems, and we aim to support their capability to operate at full potential, with the latest technologies, all while prioritizing the health and safety of their people and the environment.
We envision safe and smart environments for asset-heavy industries – where their software environment, work environment, and surrounding environment, operate smartly and securely, allowing them to function at their full potential, without jeopardizing the health and safety of their people and the planet.
We are dedicated to making this vision a reality, by optimizing and spreading our integrity management solutions. Through continuous innovation and development of our IMS Suite, we strive to remain the market standard for integrity management solutions.
The Cenosco Culture
Our work culture is bound by our four core values. These values have been carefully crafted and selected internally to ensure that they served as a reflection of who we are and how we work across the entire company. At Cenosco we operate with these values at heart, and therefore consider them to be vital competencies.
Acting with integrity
We are trustworthy and reliable.
We are attentive and take care.
We are agile, curious, and keep growing.
Playing as a team
We are dedicated, have fun and celebrate our successes.