A one-day tool training
A one-day IMS FCM tool training will be useful for any officer with responsibility for flange inspection and maintenance. This small but powerful IMS module will warrant a structured approach to the assembly and dismantling of (critical) flanges.
- High-level overview of FCM
- Basics – Introduction User Interface
- Hierarchy in FCM
- Flange FLOC and equipment
- Flange specs
- Exercise add FLOC, Equipment
- Creating and assigning jobs
- Job approving
- Closing jobs with condition history
- Approving condition history
- Printing protocols and labels
- Hands-on Exercises
Book this IMS FCM TRAINING
We are going to explain the navigation and core functionality of the software and we are going to use the FCM test database for training purposes to get you up and running in no time. The training is divided into different modules that will help you acquire basic knowledge about each topic.
The goal of the training is to help you to successfully use YOUR flange connection management program. By the end of this class you should be able to understand the major updates and perform tasks needed in FCM.
Ready to learn IMS FCM?
If you’d like to try IMS FCM or you need more information about the product, let us know.