A four-day tool training
The four-day training is an intensive program that covers the main features of IMS PEI tool. It also covers the theory behind an Asset Integrity Management System related to corrosion monitoring, inspection processes, Risk Based Inspection (RBI) methodology and data analysis.
- How to find your way in IMS PEI tool (interface, hierarchy, settings)
- Data Scatter Compensation Factor
- Import/export features
- Percent Examination Required Factor
- SAP Interface
- Corrosion Loops
- RBI Components
- Schedules & Condition History
- Failure Modes
- Circuits, Corrosion Calculations
- Corrosion Management Framework
- Condition Monitoring Location
- Tank, RV and other equipment
- Measurement Set / Work Pack
- Hands-on Exercises
- Trending and Corrosion Analysis
- Final Test
Book this IMS PEI TRAINING
To provide candidates with an introduction to the philosophy, theory and practical experience needed to manage the physical integrity of assets, using IMS PEI software.
Upon completion of this training, the user should be able to:
Ready to learn IMS PEI?
If you’d like to try IMS PEI or you need more information about the product, let us know.