The three-day S-RBI training
The three-day S-RBI training has a program tailored to users of IMS PEI who desires to fully implement the Shell RBI Methodology in their assets and that are not under Shell’s ownership.
- S-RBI Background and Purpose
- Skill Levels in S-RBI
- S-RBI, degradation threats and Barriers
- Corrosion Loops
- Degradation Mechanisms
- Threats and barriers in Corrosion Management
- Integrity Operating Windows (IOW) – control, monitoring and reviewing
- S-RBI Selected Corrosion Rate (SCR)
- Remaining Corrosion Allowance (RCA)
- Credit an ECH or CalcSum for degradation mechanism
– Susceptibility to Failure (StF)
- Confidence assessment
- Maximum Inspection Interval (MII)
- Applying an Interval Factor to Corrosion Schedule
- Liner- or coating-life
- PRV S-RBI
- Special emphasis components and degradation
- Underground piping
- CUI and CCAM
- HTHA (if applicable to site)
- Hands-on Exercises
- Final test (2 hours)
Book this IMS S-RBI TRAINING
To provide participants a full understanding of in-service degradation management in S-RBI within an Asset Management System. Provide background knowledge and hands-on skills of S-RBI Methodology for implementation and management of in-service degradation threats.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to implement and maintain the S-RBI methodology within the IMS PEI software tool.
Ready to learn IMS?
If you’d like to try IMS S-RBI Methodology or you need more information about the product, let us know.